Can I ask a question?
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY
IGNORING ME TODAY?!
I feel super duper uber mega fupset okay! I really feel so fupset I could cry!
Today was suppose to be a happy day. For goodness' sake, it's a friday! A bloody friday! & what? SOMEBODY just had to make it worse. Super fuck!
Anw thanks Adam for today :)
-
I really don't know what's wrong with the people around me today. I swear I don't even know what I did. & then blablablablablablablah. I feel really upset okay.
Real upset. I'm sick of being happy.
Just, go away.
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY
IGNORING ME TODAY?!
I feel super duper uber mega fupset okay! I really feel so fupset I could cry!
Today was suppose to be a happy day. For goodness' sake, it's a friday! A bloody friday! & what? SOMEBODY just had to make it worse. Super fuck!
Anw thanks Adam for today :)
-
I really don't know what's wrong with the people around me today. I swear I don't even know what I did. & then blablablablablablablah. I feel really upset okay.
Real upset. I'm sick of being happy.
Just, go away.