Deleted the stupid post, byebye! :D
Oh turns out TJ not angry lah! But he keeps saying he's disappointed. I don't know what he means lah! Sekali it's over the FAT stuff hahaha!
Petty sia Jiaw. Whole day "don't want talk to you already" one.
ihzZieWw
Okay I'm going back to Singapore tmr. Maybe ponning school on monday afterall. I don't wanna do SW with a crippled knee. & also, CATS suck.

Jiaw. See I draw him so cute. He draw me like what sia. Fupset.
Oh turns out TJ not angry lah! But he keeps saying he's disappointed. I don't know what he means lah! Sekali it's over the FAT stuff hahaha!
Petty sia Jiaw. Whole day "don't want talk to you already" one.
ihzZieWw
Okay I'm going back to Singapore tmr. Maybe ponning school on monday afterall. I don't wanna do SW with a crippled knee. & also, CATS suck.

Jiaw. See I draw him so cute. He draw me like what sia. Fupset.