I think I'm gonna fall sick again, soon. Cos I sleep like a lot recently & my mum says it's a sign of heatiness & all those.
I wake up, then bathe & eat, then I sleep & sleep & sleep continuously until it's time to take an afternoon bath. & then I sleeeeeeeeep again. Hah I just feel so nuaaaaaah.
It's pretty boring boring, so boring I can't take it. Cheryl Phua's away & there's nobody I can crap with on msn, well except for my stupid sis & some random people at random times.
Nice of Phua to drop me an sms last night, telling me what's happening to her in JeonJu! Faster come back you shit!
My aunt's coming tmr I think. Buy clothes haha! I'm returning Saturday afternoon :D
Okay, dinner. I'm fungry!
-
Naik Ke Puncak Gunung
Naik naik ke puncak gunung
Tinggi tinggi sekali
Naik naik ke puncak gunung
Tinggi tinggi sekali
Kiri kanan kulihat saja
Banyak pohon cemara*
Kiri kanan kulihat saja
Banyak pohon cemara.*
I wake up, then bathe & eat, then I sleep & sleep & sleep continuously until it's time to take an afternoon bath. & then I sleeeeeeeeep again. Hah I just feel so nuaaaaaah.
It's pretty boring boring, so boring I can't take it. Cheryl Phua's away & there's nobody I can crap with on msn, well except for my stupid sis & some random people at random times.
Nice of Phua to drop me an sms last night, telling me what's happening to her in JeonJu! Faster come back you shit!
My aunt's coming tmr I think. Buy clothes haha! I'm returning Saturday afternoon :D
Okay, dinner. I'm fungry!
-
Naik Ke Puncak Gunung
Naik naik ke puncak gunung
Tinggi tinggi sekali
Naik naik ke puncak gunung
Tinggi tinggi sekali
Kiri kanan kulihat saja
Banyak pohon cemara*
Kiri kanan kulihat saja
Banyak pohon cemara.*