/edit
Hellooooo Jac is back in Singapore! :D At first very scared I miss the ferry or what, but then a lot of Singaporeans holding same boarding passes as mine! All wearing yellow tees, think got some group camping or what haha. Got guitar, got amplifier, got radio.
I'm happily Youtubing right now! Cures RMS yay! :D
Eugene came to talk to me online lah. Did a little gossiping haha. He actually quite clever one ar lol!
Still deciding, monday school or no? I'm gonna pon school on monday with Felicia! Don't care. Not going to do SW although I quite like it. Shall do make up lessons with Cheryl. Oh, there's good fate hahaha!
Who cares about the !^*#()&!@ CATS? I don't.
Hahah btw I was smsing with Cheryl earlier on. She's in Seoul now & I think she sends her regards (don't care, anyhow say hahah) Come back soon, I miss you lah bitch! :(
Was bitching to Phua about PQR (random alphabets) & she brought up a damn good point I actually MISSED out okay! Like, PQR youknowed with KLM but PQR doesn't seem the least ehem. Oh fuck this notlife!
Hellooooo Jac is back in Singapore! :D At first very scared I miss the ferry or what, but then a lot of Singaporeans holding same boarding passes as mine! All wearing yellow tees, think got some group camping or what haha. Got guitar, got amplifier, got radio.
I'm happily Youtubing right now! Cures RMS yay! :D
Eugene came to talk to me online lah. Did a little gossiping haha. He actually quite clever one ar lol!
Who cares about the !^*#()&!@ CATS? I don't.
Hahah btw I was smsing with Cheryl earlier on. She's in Seoul now & I think she sends her regards (don't care, anyhow say hahah) Come back soon, I miss you lah bitch! :(
Was bitching to Phua about PQR (random alphabets) & she brought up a damn good point I actually MISSED out okay! Like, PQR youknowed with KLM but PQR doesn't seem the least ehem. Oh fuck this notlife!