Went to school with Cheryl Phua today cos she skipped her AMPR practical. But who cares lah, she's sick. Don't know what's up with her & everybody these days. Sicksicksick. Lousy weather.
Finished reading through the AMPR test stuffs. Understood a little cos I took up D&T before haha! But then again, I hope I pass lol.
22/30 for ELTECH test, 18/20 for ENGMECH test. I feel happy :D
Hope I can managed my common tests hahaha! Sad thing is, FAT tutorial, assignment & the stupid assholey CATS to be completed :(
-
Emo shits like to happen at night I have no idea why. Life feels so shitty. & I just scolded hahaha on his blog. Just felt like it. Don't you, Shuyan?
The nights pass like time has stopped.
Finished reading through the AMPR test stuffs. Understood a little cos I took up D&T before haha! But then again, I hope I pass lol.
22/30 for ELTECH test, 18/20 for ENGMECH test. I feel happy :D
Hope I can managed my common tests hahaha! Sad thing is, FAT tutorial, assignment & the stupid assholey CATS to be completed :(
-
Emo shits like to happen at night I have no idea why. Life feels so shitty. & I just scolded hahaha on his blog. Just felt like it. Don't you, Shuyan?
The nights pass like time has stopped.