This morning, AMPR practical. Reached school late lah, then I think my group members were looking for me or something haha! Cos when I reached, Wee Jian was pointing at me lah lol.
Practical was fun, not bad. But aiya, TJ said some wind tunnel joke, still as lame haha!
Adapted from his blog:
So was standing there. Then felt breezes. Wanna know why? Cause I was standing next to the wind tunnel. Hahah! Get the joke? Breeze? Wind tunnel?
I cannot clamp the shit thing lah, the one you use to twist the wires. Then I keep needing people's help LOL. Damn paiseh :X
ELTECH & ENGMECH tests later on. Aiya I think I screwed ENGMECH. I still don't know the Fx/Fy need to put this & that or not. Zzzzz I hope I don't have to retest leh :(
Practical was fun, not bad. But aiya, TJ said some wind tunnel joke, still as lame haha!
Adapted from his blog:
So was standing there. Then felt breezes. Wanna know why? Cause I was standing next to the wind tunnel. Hahah! Get the joke? Breeze? Wind tunnel?
I cannot clamp the shit thing lah, the one you use to twist the wires. Then I keep needing people's help LOL. Damn paiseh :X
ELTECH & ENGMECH tests later on. Aiya I think I screwed ENGMECH. I still don't know the Fx/Fy need to put this & that or not. Zzzzz I hope I don't have to retest leh :(