Hello using my sister's lapt now & um it's quite slow hahah. I think it's getting older.
So anw school today was okay. Not bad. Quite a lot of laughing haha :D
AMPR practical in the morning = drilling & all those. But I skipped one hour of it cos I need to go sign the tuition grant agreement. A lot of people were there when I reached lah. Saw Brian (dont know how to spell his name) from J2! Didnt know he not Singaporean also sia haha.
ELTECH test today! I think I did okay, minus the fact that I don't know how to do the last question :S Did revision all those. Miracle I could do those questions lah, but scared later during common test I cock up ah.
ENGMECH was a little noiser & funny haha. The guys locked each other out of the classrooms. Quite a few people were being random as well. Jackson was smiling more than usual man! Is it... hahaha! Don't know why I just felt like LAUGHING OUT RIGHT at TJ today! >:D
PS: Good luck, Shuyan!
So anw school today was okay. Not bad. Quite a lot of laughing haha :D
AMPR practical in the morning = drilling & all those. But I skipped one hour of it cos I need to go sign the tuition grant agreement. A lot of people were there when I reached lah. Saw Brian (dont know how to spell his name) from J2! Didnt know he not Singaporean also sia haha.
ELTECH test today! I think I did okay, minus the fact that I don't know how to do the last question :S Did revision all those. Miracle I could do those questions lah, but scared later during common test I cock up ah.
ENGMECH was a little noiser & funny haha. The guys locked each other out of the classrooms. Quite a few people were being random as well. Ja
PS: Good luck, Shuyan!