Fridays are always fun days because there are combined lectures with J2 for the whole day :D
Lectures are noisy as usual, but I still don't understand FAT despite making that many notes. ELTECH is getting more & more unbearable. I don't understand Capacity.
Worse still, the Ming Kai behaviour is pissing me off.
Lunched at Pizza Hut with the girls. A lot of people; slowwwwww. Fridays cannot lunch there anymore haha.
I think it's time I drag out my Amath textbook from I have no idea where & start studying. Cos I don't know what the teacher teaching sia. Simplified until cannot simplify anymore!
Went for Avionics & learnt fo fly the simulator. It's damn fun but hahaha I crashed into some low building when I was trying to land lah :D
Caught a night movie with Cheryl, Wei Zhi, Markus, TJ, Yuehao, Alex & Melvin. POTC! :D Not bad, but I think second one nicer lah.

J12 class photo after ELTECH, with the lecturer Mr Koh! :D
-
Went out with mum & sisters today. Walked around a little, then I went off to find Cheryl & Shuyan. Like finally Shuyan's able to come out lah! I miss her a lot :D Did some catching up & stuffs. Neoprints! HAHAHAHA retarded sia.
Sadly, she had to go home early. So Cheryl & I walked J8 a while & went home.
My sis leaving for Australia tonight,later sending her off. Okay bye :D
PS: Too tired to go. Sorry Bex!

Lectures are noisy as usual, but I still don't understand FAT despite making that many notes. ELTECH is getting more & more unbearable. I don't understand Capacity.
Worse still, the Ming Kai behaviour is pissing me off.
Lunched at Pizza Hut with the girls. A lot of people; slowwwwww. Fridays cannot lunch there anymore haha.
I think it's time I drag out my Amath textbook from I have no idea where & start studying. Cos I don't know what the teacher teaching sia. Simplified until cannot simplify anymore!
Went for Avionics & learnt fo fly the simulator. It's damn fun but hahaha I crashed into some low building when I was trying to land lah :D
Caught a night movie with Cheryl, Wei Zhi, Markus, TJ, Yuehao, Alex & Melvin. POTC! :D Not bad, but I think second one nicer lah.
J12 class photo after ELTECH, with the lecturer Mr Koh! :D
-
Went out with mum & sisters today. Walked around a little, then I went off to find Cheryl & Shuyan. Like finally Shuyan's able to come out lah! I miss her a lot :D Did some catching up & stuffs. Neoprints! HAHAHAHA retarded sia.
Sadly, she had to go home early. So Cheryl & I walked J8 a while & went home.
My sis leaving for Australia tonight,
PS: Too tired to go. Sorry Bex!