Cheryl Phua pangseh & never went to school today :( Hope she gets well soon! Not like she needed my lesbian care anymore, there's HeeHaa! (HAHAH!)
SW was kind of boring cos there wasn't anybody I could laugh at :X Soon Teck became my partner today cos his partner didn't appear either.
He's damn gentleman today haha! But then I feel sorry to him cos I cannot hit the balls properly :( Jac is a lousy piece of shit.
More CATS work to be done, finishing touches whatever.
& tests to study for. Why all the chim stuffs?!?!
I feel so fupset, so pissed, so blablablah, whatever feelings I feel 10x worse :(
-
Helping Joo to advertise. She needs to get 3 more orders. Please visit HERE for more info!
CARDIGANS!!
Available in blue, black, & white.
$ 28 each.
retailing at $ 40 + when you get from outside (:
SW was kind of boring cos there wasn't anybody I could laugh at :X Soon Teck became my partner today cos his partner didn't appear either.
He's damn gentleman today haha! But then I feel sorry to him cos I cannot hit the balls properly :( Jac is a lousy piece of shit.
More CATS work to be done, finishing touches whatever.
& tests to study for. Why all the chim stuffs?!?!
I feel so fupset, so pissed, so blablablah, whatever feelings I feel 10x worse :(
-
Helping Joo to advertise. She needs to get 3 more orders. Please visit HERE for more info!
CARDIGANS!!
Available in blue, black, & white.
$ 28 each.
retailing at $ 40 + when you get from outside (: