Went to school with Felicia today. Then I sat outside the classroom while waiting for the door to be opened.
ELTECH lecture was okay. It was alright... But I feel so stressed up okay, so suddenly! Then I just felt like crying. I don't study Physics then everything just come flying to me. Lucky Seth knows & taught me! Thanks!
Lunched with Cheryl & KaiYi. Sherman & friend helped look after our stuffs for us :D Thanks man!! Wonder why our class no gentleman sia... & the lift thing. Omg the guys are lousy!
ELTECH tutorial after break. Damn sucks okay! But thanks to the guy sitting next to me, I think his name was Yu Hao or something. Teach me patiently then yadayadah, I manage to finish my work HAHAH!
ENGMECH WAS A TORTURE I SWEAR!! I missed the first hour of the lesson, then the teacher mark me ABSENT! But he let me go in the end, so it was alright. It's the re-whatever(I forgot the name) thing that killed me. I don't understanddddd!!! Need to finish the given work then can leave lor, bloody hell. Jac almost cried. But then again, Yu Hao, & his 2 friends helped me again :D My classmates rock haha! ^^
Bus-ed with Felicia, Cheryl, Alvin & Peipei. Dined at J8 excluding Peipei. Blablablah. I hope life turns out better!
Some friend of mine, Prunella, is going through a bad patch or something. Cheer up! You have many friends who love you for who you are! If you're ever gonna read this, I mean :D
ELTECH lecture was okay. It was alright... But I feel so stressed up okay, so suddenly! Then I just felt like crying. I don't study Physics then everything just come flying to me. Lucky Seth knows & taught me! Thanks!
Lunched with Cheryl & KaiYi. Sherman & friend helped look after our stuffs for us :D Thanks man!! Wonder why our class no gentleman sia... & the lift thing. Omg the guys are lousy!
ELTECH tutorial after break. Damn sucks okay! But thanks to the guy sitting next to me, I think his name was Yu Hao or something. Teach me patiently then yadayadah, I manage to finish my work HAHAH!
ENGMECH WAS A TORTURE I SWEAR!! I missed the first hour of the lesson, then the teacher mark me ABSENT! But he let me go in the end, so it was alright. It's the re-whatever(I forgot the name) thing that killed me. I don't understanddddd!!! Need to finish the given work then can leave lor, bloody hell. Jac almost cried. But then again, Yu Hao, & his 2 friends helped me again :D My classmates rock haha! ^^
Bus-ed with Felicia, Cheryl, Alvin & Peipei. Dined at J8 excluding Peipei. Blablablah. I hope life turns out better!
Some friend of mine, Prunella, is going through a bad patch or something. Cheer up! You have many friends who love you for who you are! If you're ever gonna read this, I mean :D