Went to NP in the morning for the Archery Club Fun Shoot. It's not bad actually & the seniors are cool. Nice & funny people :D
But sadly, I missed 3 shoots ar. Then Cheryl & Felicia laughed at me :( Sad ley, always bully me. Sat under the sun for like 4 hours. The result?
As expected.
The legs are worse. Totally got colour contrast one! Monday SW ley. Need wear shorts, so paiseh :(
What about Cheryl? Oh don't say anymore, but I want to say! Two guys from my class commented something about her two days ago. "Eh, why she photo so fair then real life so dark?" & today? Oh nononononono. SHE'S DARKER!!! Totally very black I swear! You guys should've seen her lor, so funny! Top to toe all black!
Went to J8 with Felicia & Cheryl after Fun Shoot. Lunched & walked around a little. Realised we like to 38 about everybody & everything, even though it's none of our business haha!
Saw Jonathan working at Fox! then Cheryl bought a top there. But walao, she don't know how to wear sia HAHAH!
I know SKII won't read my blog lah, but to play safe, use a nickname :D Cheryl ar! 3/4 ley! Or maybe one whole already tsk! But so many times sia, on & off. How?!
Okay. I'm only left with Engineering Math tutorial to finish up :D But Cheryl Phua has also Engineering Mechanics haha!!! >:D
But that witch... violated copyright sia :( Sue her!
Aye look at Jac's lobster legs. Walao. Pain & itchy, but I can do nothing about it :(
But sadly, I missed 3 shoots ar. Then Cheryl & Felicia laughed at me :( Sad ley, always bully me. Sat under the sun for like 4 hours. The result?
As expected.The legs are worse. Totally got colour contrast one! Monday SW ley. Need wear shorts, so paiseh :(
What about Cheryl? Oh don't say anymore, but I want to say! Two guys from my class commented something about her two days ago. "Eh, why she photo so fair then real life so dark?" & today? Oh nononononono. SHE'S DARKER!!! Totally very black I swear! You guys should've seen her lor, so funny! Top to toe all black!
Went to J8 with Felicia & Cheryl after Fun Shoot. Lunched & walked around a little. Realised we like to 38 about everybody & everything, even though it's none of our business haha!
Saw Jonathan working at Fox! then Cheryl bought a top there. But walao, she don't know how to wear sia HAHAH!
I know SKII won't read my blog lah, but to play safe, use a nickname :D Cheryl ar! 3/4 ley! Or maybe one whole already tsk! But so many times sia, on & off. How?!
Okay. I'm only left with Engineering Math tutorial to finish up :D But Cheryl Phua has also Engineering Mechanics haha!!! >:D
But that witch... violated copyright sia :( Sue her!
Aye look at Jac's lobster legs. Walao. Pain & itchy, but I can do nothing about it :(