Jac is blogging from school HAHA. Engineering Math nowwwwww.
Peipei came to find Donovan during the break & then talkedtalkedtalked. I'm bored okay. Cheryl & Felicia went home already zzz. Practical.
Kill me. I don't want monday to come.
-
Anw I realised Donovan is actually quite nice haha! Last time thought he was that type of cold & aloof guy, then quite afraid of him :S But he offered to help me buy drinks today! Nice!
I like to bitch with Shuyan about Cheryl & her scandals. Wherever Cheryl goes, there will be at least one. Scandalous poly life she got! Hahaha :D
School will be better. Of course provided that I won't die in CATS.
-
Oh shit. It seems like everybody got their Ts except Shuyan & I. Eh Witch Chiam, we're lagging behind!!
Cheryl has to thank my searching skills lor. Or rather, she has lousy ones. Cos she cannot find the info for her FAT tutorial, but I can :D Waste my time a bit nevermind, cos it'll be my turn next week I think HAHAH! Make use of the time wisely :D
I did friendster search for Phua again. So funny. Didn't know so many SMs existed in our school LOL. & guess what? Once again, I found it when Cheryl has a supposedly bigger brain than a peasized one. Jac rocks HAHAH!
Peipei came to find Donovan during the break & then talkedtalkedtalked. I'm bored okay. Cheryl & Felicia went home already zzz. Practical.
Kill me. I don't want monday to come.
-
Anw I realised Donovan is actually quite nice haha! Last time thought he was that type of cold & aloof guy, then quite afraid of him :S But he offered to help me buy drinks today! Nice!
I like to bitch with Shuyan about Cheryl & her scandals. Wherever Cheryl goes, there will be at least one. Scandalous poly life she got! Hahaha :D
School will be better. Of course provided that I won't die in CATS.
-
Oh shit. It seems like everybody got their Ts except Shuyan & I. Eh Witch Chiam, we're lagging behind!!
Cheryl has to thank my searching skills lor. Or rather, she has lousy ones. Cos she cannot find the info for her FAT tutorial, but I can :D Waste my time a bit nevermind, cos it'll be my turn next week I think HAHAH! Make use of the time wisely :D
I did friendster search for Phua again. So funny. Didn't know so many SMs existed in our school LOL. & guess what? Once again, I found it when Cheryl has a supposedly bigger brain than a peasized one. Jac rocks HAHAH!