I made some new friends today :D My new friend, TJ for short, has a scandal thingy with Phua Witch haha :D It's so funny!
I think my class rocks for some reason. I like! :D
Poly life feels so... no time to relax at all.
I don't know how many trips I have to make to BLK1 lah! need 24hrs to fully register, then now still cannot. Worst, I found out the FIN number is NOT MINE!!! Walao, I feel damn pissed off over this thing. Waste my money, waste my time. Why the govt like that one lor?!?!
I think my class rocks for some reason. I like! :D
Poly life feels so... no time to relax at all.
I don't know how many trips I have to make to BLK1 lah! need 24hrs to fully register, then now still cannot. Worst, I found out the FIN number is NOT MINE!!! Walao, I feel damn pissed off over this thing. Waste my money, waste my time. Why the govt like that one lor?!?!