Out with the girls w/o Karen to like celebrate Feli's early 17th birthday :D
Shuyan's funny encounter at the bus stop greeted me first thing when I met her. Very hilarious! "Bu yao zou ma!" LOLOLLLL!
Pretty I-don't-know-what-to-say. Just maybe most of the time = looking for IT stuffs and all those. And omg we ate a lot today too! All very sinful foods :S Need to run, exercise whatever!
Did a lot of bitching with them, especially Wu-Yan-Chiam S.T. Shuyan :D We did bitching about our respective hahaha regardless of our relationship with them. They dui bu qi us okay! Not our fault :(
We are currently experiencing problems with our respective hahaha that walao, when we $^@*$O!@ them all out it felt so SHIOK!
Not one, but MANY! Omg, hahaha sucks!
I think we all should time-out HAHAHA! What the hell? :D:D:D
Anw congrats to Feli about her successful appeal into NP :D May Cheryl's modem repair faster because she has not replied Shuyan and my emails since x9182736363035 years ago!
Shuyan's funny encounter at the bus stop greeted me first thing when I met her. Very hilarious! "Bu yao zou ma!" LOLOLLLL!
Pretty I-don't-know-what-to-say. Just maybe most of the time = looking for IT stuffs and all those. And omg we ate a lot today too! All very sinful foods :S Need to run, exercise whatever!
Did a lot of bitching with them, especially Wu-Yan-Chiam S.T. Shuyan :D We did bitching about our respective hahaha regardless of our relationship with them. They dui bu qi us okay! Not our fault :(
We are currently experiencing problems with our respective hahaha that walao, when we $^@*$O!@ them all out it felt so SHIOK!
Not one, but MANY! Omg, hahaha sucks!
I think we all should time-out HAHAHA! What the hell? :D:D:D
Anw congrats to Feli about her successful appeal into NP :D May Cheryl's modem repair faster because she has not replied Shuyan and my emails since x9182736363035 years ago!