OHMYGOD I FEEL LIKE DYING NOW.
I received the Enrolment Package from NP just and the contents inside are like making me confuse & wishing I was dead. I totally don't understand 99.999999999% of it.
Am going over to my aunt's house either tomorrow or Saturday O_O Forms to sign, things to ask, blablablah.
And because of the, well it sounds like, many things to do, I am unable to return to Indo. Walao.
IM SO UPSET! :(
I received the Enrolment Package from NP just and the contents inside are like making me confuse & wishing I was dead. I totally don't understand 99.999999999% of it.
Am going over to my aunt's house either tomorrow or Saturday O_O Forms to sign, things to ask, blablablah.
And because of the, well it sounds like, many things to do, I am unable to return to Indo. Walao.
IM SO UPSET! :(