Yesterday;
Met up with Shuyan, Felicia & Phoebe to shop for & make Cheryl's birthday present.
Shuyan without her magic is really jialat. She didnt manage to see me on the bus even though im just in front of/beside her! She couldnt hear -___- & I have to reach out to her before she realised what was going on
-
Today;
Cheryl Phua's birthday. Happy Birthday! :D
Met up with David, Doreen, Cheryl, Felicia, Phoebe & Karen, & then we set off for Sentosa!
We caught cute sailors around the beach there & took photos with them! We were like too shy to ask, I think they knew, then one guy came over & asked to take a picture with us, LOL!
Weeting came shortly after & so we sang the birthday song & cut the cake. Then Phoebe, Cheryl, Felicia, Weeting & I went to the bicycle kiosk. We taught Felicia how to cycle. Then Phoebe & I just sat down & started talking about FLH & Hana Kimi :D
-
Walked Vivo for a while, & trained to bishan with Phoebe. We bitched a lot during the journey, pretty shiok! :D She brought me to see the legendary Rey Chow & girlfriend! Don't know why Shuyan said Rey Chow was ugly.
A pity Shuyan wasn't able to come with us today! I'm pretty sunburnt anyway. & I'm red & itchy all over! Gotta bring sunblock on AMKsian Family Day if I'm ever going!
Will post photos after Cheryl sends them!
-

Met up with Shuyan, Felicia & Phoebe to shop for & make Cheryl's birthday present.
Shuyan without her magic is really jialat. She didnt manage to see me on the bus even though im just in front of/beside her! She couldnt hear -___- & I have to reach out to her before she realised what was going on
-
Today;
Cheryl Phua's birthday. Happy Birthday! :D
Met up with David, Doreen, Cheryl, Felicia, Phoebe & Karen, & then we set off for Sentosa!
We caught cute sailors around the beach there & took photos with them! We were like too shy to ask, I think they knew, then one guy came over & asked to take a picture with us, LOL!
Weeting came shortly after & so we sang the birthday song & cut the cake. Then Phoebe, Cheryl, Felicia, Weeting & I went to the bicycle kiosk. We taught Felicia how to cycle. Then Phoebe & I just sat down & started talking about FLH & Hana Kimi :D
-
Walked Vivo for a while, & trained to bishan with Phoebe. We bitched a lot during the journey, pretty shiok! :D She brought me to see the legendary Rey Chow & girlfriend! Don't know why Shuyan said Rey Chow was ugly.
A pity Shuyan wasn't able to come with us today! I'm pretty sunburnt anyway. & I'm red & itchy all over! Gotta bring sunblock on AMKsian Family Day if I'm ever going!
Will post photos after Cheryl sends them!
-
