Caught the trailers of Summer X Summer on Youtube. Looks funny, though it reminds me a little about Hana Kimi.
Anyway, episode 14 of Hana Kimi will only be broadcasted in Taiwan come Sunday. Last week's was postponed due to CNY programmes. Also, Hana Kimi's like gonna end soon. I'm gonna miss Jin Xiu Yi! Hahaha ^^
So, it's back to Gokusen now!
& I'm pretty pissed off over stuffs at home lah. Olevels like long over already, then now still like to bring up my results & talk about it.
I don't want tuition in the past, so be it! Why do you have to take it like I think I'm very clever or what, & expect me to score damn good? Aye, please lah. Wake up! The world is different now. Even if you force the tuition on me, you'll just be wasting money & see me getting even lousier results. I don't like to be forced to study & learn things & NO MORE FUTURE TALKS OKAY!
Walao, life at home just sucks. That's why I don't like to come home early.
I NEED MORE JIRO LOVE :(
Anyway, episode 14 of Hana Kimi will only be broadcasted in Taiwan come Sunday. Last week's was postponed due to CNY programmes. Also, Hana Kimi's like gonna end soon. I'm gonna miss Jin Xiu Yi! Hahaha ^^
So, it's back to Gokusen now!
& I'm pretty pissed off over stuffs at home lah. Olevels like long over already, then now still like to bring up my results & talk about it.
I don't want tuition in the past, so be it! Why do you have to take it like I think I'm very clever or what, & expect me to score damn good? Aye, please lah. Wake up! The world is different now. Even if you force the tuition on me, you'll just be wasting money & see me getting even lousier results. I don't like to be forced to study & learn things & NO MORE FUTURE TALKS OKAY!
Walao, life at home just sucks. That's why I don't like to come home early.
I NEED MORE JIRO LOVE :(