Walking into the aimless future
Even until now, I totally have no idea where I wanna be
Officially, L1R5 23, L1R4 17
How nice
People like that bra strap are going into MI for the first month
I feel so lazy
So tired to even think about JC
Somehow, after I got back my result slip, I have no worries
It's like, no more burden of not being able to get into JC
But aiya
I want apologise to Lester Chee! :(
Like so bad like that
I feel so happy staring at my desktop wallpaper ^^
Jiro rocks man!
Say "Hi!" to my dream, the next few years down the road
Achieve it, jiayou!
Even until now, I totally have no idea where I wanna be
Officially, L1R5 23, L1R4 17
How nice
People like that bra strap are going into MI for the first month
I feel so lazy
So tired to even think about JC
Somehow, after I got back my result slip, I have no worries
It's like, no more burden of not being able to get into JC
But aiya
I want apologise to Lester Chee! :(
Like so bad like that
I feel so happy staring at my desktop wallpaper ^^
Jiro rocks man!
Say "Hi!" to my dream, the next few years down the road
Achieve it, jiayou!