Just, what is it that I want?
San's planning to drop out of JC
Cant take the stress, I guess
She did badly for General Paper
So, where do I go?
Interest? Babysitting.
Hah!
See? See?
L1R5 23
Niceeeeeeeee.
I just dont belong to the study type
Blablablah
Then my mum said, "You must see which one can guarantee you a future"
Like, what future?
You work
You earn money
You spend some
You save the rest
& happily, you smile while you sleep, on your deathbed.
Isnt it the same for people?
At most, leave a will or something
Okay no, some people aspire to change the world
Change, they shall
Happy deathbed [:
San's planning to drop out of JC
Cant take the stress, I guess
She did badly for General Paper
So, where do I go?
Interest? Babysitting.
Hah!
See? See?
L1R5 23
Niceeeeeeeee.
I just dont belong to the study type
Blablablah
Then my mum said, "You must see which one can guarantee you a future"
Like, what future?
You work
You earn money
You spend some
You save the rest
& happily, you smile while you sleep, on your deathbed.
Isnt it the same for people?
At most, leave a will or something
Okay no, some people aspire to change the world
Change, they shall
Happy deathbed [: