
That's my cousin [:
Although it's kind of blur
He left for England last night
& he was crying
It's very long since I saw him cry lah
I got so emo when I saw his back view disappearing
He was wiping his eyes while doing that
Then I started crying too
On the way home, I thought about the past
When he used to bring me & my sister to the playground
When he used to bring us out with our neighbour
When he used to buy food for us
Now, with him gone, there's no one to
Call for Mac's delivery
Watch TV with me late in the night
Ask about school & stuffs
Sit beside me during dinner
It just feels kind of incomplete without him lah
I'll be missing him, I know that
We all will
He'll be gone for two whole years, maybe more?
I guess he wont be coming back during the holidays?
Hope he wont be lonely there then
See you in two years' time, kor!
Tomorrow's the big day ^^
Oh yes
Where to find Chinese songs for blogs?
No I-Webs please