Really sorry about the reporting time
Made Cheryl almost late, & Shuyan late for the Chemistry practical
People tell me wrong time what :x
It was hell.
I dont know how to do?
The titration results also a bit funny one
Then my QA is totally gone case
I never test for any gas!
Also dont know which one got chlorine gas come out T_T
Left out the 4 mark question also
Ohwell
Yay!
Got Ganbou to read ^^
Thanks Karen :D
Two more days okay!
I hope they have some leftovers from pre-ordering the CDs in Taiwan leh
Then can give me! :D:D
Happy happy ~
Going to the airport later
Sending my cousin off
He'll be gone for 2 whole years!
Ohwell
England's soooo far
Bon Voyage hor~
Made Cheryl almost late, & Shuyan late for the Chemistry practical
People tell me wrong time what :x
It was hell.
I dont know how to do?
The titration results also a bit funny one
Then my QA is totally gone case
I never test for any gas!
Also dont know which one got chlorine gas come out T_T
Left out the 4 mark question also
Ohwell
Yay!
Got Ganbou to read ^^
Thanks Karen :D
Two more days okay!
I hope they have some leftovers from pre-ordering the CDs in Taiwan leh
Then can give me! :D:D
Happy happy ~
Going to the airport later
Sending my cousin off
He'll be gone for 2 whole years!
Ohwell
England's soooo far
Bon Voyage hor~