I feel bored
So I'll be kind, help out/advertise
I also want to see a lot of people ^^
You know, fishes
Hahaha.
Nanyang Junior College Open House 2006!

Out shopping with mum & Bex
Bex's damn pro
She got a looooong shopping list, stored just right in her handphone
Super a lot of things to buy
Glamorous ones!
So anyway, went to Bugis lah
Heard Fahrenheit's Summer Snow being played on the radio
Super happy!
Bought my bag & nail polish
& uh, candy...
Lunched at Barnsburry kind of place
Prettyful foods, hohoho :D
Bex bought the most things -___-
Home sweeeeeet home!
I want jacket-like clothessssss!
So I'll be kind, help out/advertise
I also want to see a lot of people ^^
You know, fishes
Hahaha.
Nanyang Junior College Open House 2006!
Out shopping with mum & Bex
Bex's damn pro
She got a looooong shopping list, stored just right in her handphone
Super a lot of things to buy
Glamorous ones!
So anyway, went to Bugis lah
Heard Fahrenheit's Summer Snow being played on the radio
Super happy!
Bought my bag & nail polish
& uh, candy...
Lunched at Barnsburry kind of place
Prettyful foods, hohoho :D
Bex bought the most things -___-
Home sweeeeeet home!
I want jacket-like clothessssss!