History paper today
My mind totally went blank on the spot!
It was hell lah,
trying to think of the points I've missed out, that I cant remember!
Biology practical was okay
I crapped for the 5 mark question 'cause I dont know how to do
Lunched at KFC with Cheryl, Shuyan & Felicia
Retarded around, haha
Went to pei Shuyan buy her comics blablah
Me & Felicia were walking when for no reason, our arms just 'linked'
'Cause we were both swinging our arms
But very awkward!
Hahaha
Torhuey on the way home ^^
By the way,
Cheryl Phua is one crazy Mrs Bala!
Always molest me :(
Was talking in class during the break about bikes & all
Then I said I want to get a motorcycle license
Peipei just #^*(&@)# about it!
I shall buy a racing bike next time
& I shall knock him over!
Jiro Jiro!
My mind totally went blank on the spot!
It was hell lah,
trying to think of the points I've missed out, that I cant remember!
Biology practical was okay
I crapped for the 5 mark question 'cause I dont know how to do
Lunched at KFC with Cheryl, Shuyan & Felicia
Retarded around, haha
Went to pei Shuyan buy her comics blablah
Me & Felicia were walking when for no reason, our arms just 'linked'
'Cause we were both swinging our arms
But very awkward!
Hahaha
Torhuey on the way home ^^
By the way,
Cheryl Phua is one crazy Mrs Bala!
Always molest me :(
Was talking in class during the break about bikes & all
Then I said I want to get a motorcycle license
Peipei just #^*(&@)# about it!
I shall buy a racing bike next time
& I shall knock him over!
Jiro Jiro!