3 hours of Relative Velocity with Mdm Teng & a few others
Lucky we arranged for a lesson with her
'Cause I found out,
I actually do not know a lot of things
So ya, clarify some doubts
Knew about Jocelyn's little secret too ^^
Went to J8 withCheryl, Felicia & Jocelyn after that
They boughtLester his birthday present
Then we met up with him
Monkey tioLester caught in the act ^^
Started fooling around with Jocelyn & Felicia
Aiya, who cares about the two other idiots,
Cheryl Phua & Lester Chee
Whole day bully me one
Weeee!
I love my dad :D:D:D
Guess what?
He thought the guy at my MSN display picture was my boyfriend
HAHAHAHAHA <333
Lucky we arranged for a lesson with her
'Cause I found out,
I actually do not know a lot of things
So ya, clarify some doubts
Knew about Jocelyn's little secret too ^^
Went to J8 with
They bought
Then we met up with him
Monkey tio
Started fooling around with Jocelyn & Felicia
Aiya, who cares about the two other idiots,
Whole day bully me one
Weeee!
I love my dad :D:D:D
Guess what?
He thought the guy at my MSN display picture was my boyfriend
HAHAHAHAHA <333