A lousy & tiring day
But was already torhueying with Shuyan early in the morning
We hung around outside our classroom during recess
& talk about all those _______ :D:D
Went to AMK Library to study after school; with Cheryl, Felicia & Shuyan
Karen, Nick & Jasmine Liao were still at Jack's Place
That place (library), really not conducive today!
Couldn't take it, so we all went home
Sorry to the three!
Caught 100% Entertainment today :D
I damn love this episode!
The most hilarious one I've seen so far
Xiao Gui is mega cute, ahaha
Damn the magic shows, so cool!
Shuyannnn! :D
Must inform me when Fahrenheit on the I Guess (x3) Guess (x2) show
But was already torhueying with Shuyan early in the morning
We hung around outside our classroom during recess
& talk about all those _______ :D:D
Went to AMK Library to study after school; with Cheryl, Felicia & Shuyan
Karen, Nick & Jasmine Liao were still at Jack's Place
That place (library), really not conducive today!
Couldn't take it, so we all went home
Sorry to the three!
Caught 100% Entertainment today :D
I damn love this episode!
The most hilarious one I've seen so far
Xiao Gui is mega cute, ahaha
Damn the magic shows, so cool!
Shuyannnn! :D
Must inform me when Fahrenheit on the I Guess (x3) Guess (x2) show