I'm getting more & more worn out by the day!
I'd give anything to just really have a good day's rest,
without having to worry about school!
Math with Mdm Teng was nice
She reprimanded us for our lousy mock papers
But she said, "Prelims is just for those who want to go for 3-month JC"
Ok, that made me relax a little [:
We have a date with Mdm Teng during the holidays!
RV ~
Stayed back after school to study with Cheryl & Felicia
Karen went to the library, so ya
Then Felicia was the teacher, me & Cheryl the students
We act we fighting in class & all :D
Love it!
Felicia's Miss DB
Cheryl's Miss BM
I am Miss LS -____-
But one common enemy!
The toilet that will flush us down!
Presenting, Mao Ce!
Fun & enjoyable time :D
But,
Walao eh
Made me miss the old days
We were like reminiscing the days during lower sec
& ok, our first loves :D
hahaha retarded
ohwell [:
But seriously!
3 years just passed like that
Without any really, really real achievements ]:
But, so many lovely memories [:
Bahhhh!
I should've went home with Shuyan
See?
I missed the episode of 100% Entertainment!
Where Jiro is celebrating is birthday (actually 2 days later)
Walao, I was damn angry with myself!
Today is a lucky day
Home on the bus with Felicia was damn funny!
:D:D
I'd give anything to just really have a good day's rest,
without having to worry about school!
Math with Mdm Teng was nice
She reprimanded us for our lousy mock papers
But she said, "Prelims is just for those who want to go for 3-month JC"
Ok, that made me relax a little [:
We have a date with Mdm Teng during the holidays!
RV ~
Stayed back after school to study with Cheryl & Felicia
Karen went to the library, so ya
Then Felicia was the teacher, me & Cheryl the students
We act we fighting in class & all :D
Love it!
Felicia's Miss DB
Cheryl's Miss BM
I am Miss LS -____-
But one common enemy!
The toilet that will flush us down!
Presenting, Mao Ce!
Fun & enjoyable time :D
But,
Walao eh
Made me miss the old days
We were like reminiscing the days during lower sec
& ok, our first loves :D
hahaha retarded
ohwell [:
But seriously!
3 years just passed like that
Without any really, really real achievements ]:
But, so many lovely memories [:
Bahhhh!
I should've went home with Shuyan
See?
I missed the episode of 100% Entertainment!
Where Jiro is celebrating is birthday (actually 2 days later)
Walao, I was damn angry with myself!
Today is a lucky day
Home on the bus with Felicia was damn funny!
:D:D