Edited
I believe everyone is a teacher to somebody at some point in life
Therefore,
HAPPY TCHERS' DAY
to everyone!
Ming Han is always so last minute!
He called me while I was at J8
Asked to go back to YZPS
Too late.
I have already bought the movie tickets
Caught Monster House with Shuyan
Hahaha I love it :D
So does Shuyan!
We just left te building when suddenly,
Shuyan realised she left her bottle inside!
We ran all the way back to the staircase, & into the hall
Then Shuyan fell down on the staircase lah
Okay, I shall not laugh.
But some people gave her that irritated look
Like, what did she do?
She just fell down man!
Did she touch you? NO!
Did she say anything about you? NO!
People these days...
So anyway, Shuyan was lucky she left her bottle in there
'Cause her keys dropped out of her bag without her knowing
So, she was very lucky
Felicia smsed us say what,
Yalun & Wuzun were kissing
Jiro & Calvin were kissing
We just went $^*#($O@*&!
The reporters requested for it some more!
Guess what?
People in J8's Sembawang music store have totally NO idea who the hell is Fahrenheit
Icky people.
I believe everyone is a teacher to somebody at some point in life
Therefore,
HAPPY TCHERS' DAY
to everyone!
Ming Han is always so last minute!
He called me while I was at J8
Asked to go back to YZPS
Too late.
I have already bought the movie tickets
Caught Monster House with Shuyan
Hahaha I love it :D
So does Shuyan!
We just left te building when suddenly,
Shuyan realised she left her bottle inside!
We ran all the way back to the staircase, & into the hall
Then Shuyan fell down on the staircase lah
Okay, I shall not laugh.
But some people gave her that irritated look
Like, what did she do?
She just fell down man!
Did she touch you? NO!
Did she say anything about you? NO!
People these days...
So anyway, Shuyan was lucky she left her bottle in there
'Cause her keys dropped out of her bag without her knowing
So, she was very lucky
Felicia smsed us say what,
Yalun & Wuzun were kissing
Jiro & Calvin were kissing
We just went $^*#($O@*&!
The reporters requested for it some more!
Guess what?
People in J8's Sembawang music store have totally NO idea who the hell is Fahrenheit
Icky people.