Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers in the world!
Yesterday was celebration. Be yourself day and everything. Went for Ramen with Shu Yan, Felicia and Eunice. Then returned to school with Felicia. Met up with Cheryl and friends. Went to Yishun Safra for bowling, with Cheryl, Felicia, Jackie, Yi Liang, Izuan, Lionel, Yu Zhe and Gregory. I slept, so I never play. Sorry Jackie, waste your money. Anyway, played until 6 plus. They went to makan, me and Felicia went home.
Boy, you're my addiction (:
Yesterday was celebration. Be yourself day and everything. Went for Ramen with Shu Yan, Felicia and Eunice. Then returned to school with Felicia. Met up with Cheryl and friends. Went to Yishun Safra for bowling, with Cheryl, Felicia, Jackie, Yi Liang, Izuan, Lionel, Yu Zhe and Gregory. I slept, so I never play. Sorry Jackie, waste your money. Anyway, played until 6 plus. They went to makan, me and Felicia went home.
Boy, you're my addiction (: