This is great. I feel super pissed and anti-social right now. I'm stressed over school work and everything. I can't catch up on my combined humanities and Im lagging behind in my Amath. All these are shit. There's also this class fund thing. Can you guys like pay on time or something? David already wrote on the whiteboard on Monday! Why dont you guys just try being in my shoes for some time? Being a treasurer ain't that fun. If I want to, I can be fierce. And I won't tolerate any late payment. But I'm trying to be nice. Maybe I'm retiring from the class committee. I've had enough! And for goodness' sake! About the chalet stuffs. You guys spent over $300 for just the food?! What the fuck is this man! And what's more, the chalet is FREE leh! People not from our class CAN'T claim money from OUR class fund for the money they paid for the chalet alright! You guys didnt even ask who would be going and who would not be. You just bought a whole bunch of food and now everyone keeps asking me for payment! What do you guys think I am? An ATM?! Just FUCK OFF la. The money is from the class, NOT me. Nor is it from Mrs Lai. Please be more responsible can?!
FUCK.
FUCK.