This post if well, dedicated to my bestest brother on Earth. He says he wants a post, so here I come writing it. This tallie ass here has been standing by me and caring for me since I was in Secondary Two and even up till now, he is still always there for me. I'm so touched and well, we crap a lot with each other. I mean, kind of? One bad thing about him is that he is always stressed, and always trying to kill himself by adding lines onto his wrists. Like hello? Like u wanna die. But if he realli does, I think I'll cry my heart out. See? I'm such a nice sister. I know. I know. I rock (: Don't say it out. You're making me shy. Lol and yeah. He's so god damned nice and always results in him getting bullied by numerous people. But hell NO. See the way he behaves in school? It's like so ah-beng. But that's nice. He'll be able to protect the girl he loves. And of course, me la. =p Like the other day when me and my friends were getting I-don't-know-what-it's-called and he says he'll help! Like "Oh WOW!" Here, I wish you a never dying perseverence. I hope you succeed, 167* >)