Had pe this morning and it sure was fun! Girls the likes of us were on a 'Skipping Craze'. Keep skipping and skipping. Lol ~ Had no SS lesson 'cause Mrs Sim didn't come today. Mrs Aw Yong just sat there and told us to do our own stuffs. We ate openly in class (: Did 2 mock exam A math question and I can't do both! Oh man. I think I'm gonna fail my mids. Sigh ~ And oh. I stayed back after school to mug! That's such a miracle, especially when I'm so lazy and all. Suddenly feel the urge to cry 'cause it's so stressful. I've never been this stressed before. Actually I have got a lot of stuffs to blog, but oh well, forget about it. And tomorrow's World Red Cross Day. I have to bring my uniform to school? So many stuffs to bring home tomorrow =x And oh yes, I thank brother for that post (: zeh - di 184! no la. kor - mei 184! (: