For the sake of my English compre and compo, I decided to use perfect English from now on (:
This morning, as usual, Felicia and I with Karen and clique went to slack by the lockers. It's like so "Oh WOW". We unluckily got caught by Mrs Lai on the first day of the week.
I stayed back in schools as usual, with Felicia and Cheryl. But later in the evening, they went to AMK Library to study. So I was left all alone with Shiuan Shiuan, Izuan, Luoling and my dearest Strappo [Jocelyn Oh]. We crapped a lot today while revising our Math and of course, there was some fun going on (:
I went home with Joyce and Strappo.
Unluckily, I met that fugly guy on bus 76 again. Like hello? Aint that scolding I gave you the other day enough? And you're coming back to ask for more? But since I was in a good mood today, I just shifted seats. You are lucky you didn't follow me. Or else I'll make you see hell in the day!
This morning, as usual, Felicia and I with Karen and clique went to slack by the lockers. It's like so "Oh WOW". We unluckily got caught by Mrs Lai on the first day of the week.
I stayed back in schools as usual, with Felicia and Cheryl. But later in the evening, they went to AMK Library to study. So I was left all alone with Shiuan Shiuan, Izuan, Luoling and my dearest Strappo [Jocelyn Oh]. We crapped a lot today while revising our Math and of course, there was some fun going on (:
I went home with Joyce and Strappo.
Unluckily, I met that fugly guy on bus 76 again. Like hello? Aint that scolding I gave you the other day enough? And you're coming back to ask for more? But since I was in a good mood today, I just shifted seats. You are lucky you didn't follow me. Or else I'll make you see hell in the day!